PayPal balance debited for order cancelled by Urban Outfitters. Where did these funds go?

JSM68
Contributor
Contributor

I made multiple purchases which were later cancelled by Urban Outfitters, when these purchases were made the funds were immediately deducted from my PayPal balance. Now 4 months later the pending transactions already payed do not show up on my PayPal history. Urban Outfitters claim that they only deduct the funds from a credit card when the order is ready to be dispatched. So where are the funds that were deducted from my PayPal balance originally? They were never refunded and the original order for these cancelled transactions are nowhere to be found. Feeling totally ripped of because to contact UO or PayPal is a joke

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JunJunLiang
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the exact same issues! Paypal and Urbanoutfitters customer support is such garbage! I have had multiple cases where money of my account was deducted for no reason! Everytime I contact urbanoutfitters they say paypal should refund the money ''SOON'', and when I contact Paypal they don't give me a proper answer or solution!

I'll add a screenshot of how ridiculous this case is, all I want is my money back and no one is helping me out!

JunJunLiang_0-1612449680574.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.