Online purchase from company overseas is being declined

griffpars
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to make purchase from company that is overseas.  Card is being declined even though cost is $40 including all fees and I have over $200 on my paypal cash card.  Lost Wells Fargo card so this is my only card until my new Wells Fargo card is delivered.   I had this same issue the first time I used my wells fargo card making a purchase from same company, but all I had to do was call bank and verify that is a valid transaction.  I'm assuming that is the issue I'm currently having,  but I don't know how or who to contact at paypal to verify this is a valid transaction and to allow purchases with this vendor permanently.  I'm sure it's a safety mechanism trying to protect me from identity being stolen, that's why I want to verify it is in fact me making the purchase and I'm aware/approve of the transaction.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!  I feel like I've tried everything.  I'm still waiting for a response to the message I sent paypal over 6 hours ago and I can't get the automated call center to patch me through to an actual customer service representative.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.