No pay

Theresa56e
Contributor
Contributor
Why should you have false advertising based upon games paying you when spending your time playing the games that you and not getting paid in the long run it is very upsetting to know that you are not receiving any funds it's called false advertising I bet it is against the law but if you can get something done free or someone use your name as PayPal do you see the PayPal is getting paid or somebody's getting paid for all these advertising on the games that you're not receiving anything something needs to be done
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theresa56e 

Complain to the app platforms that are carrying these games. You can report these incidents to PayPal too at “Legal” at the bottom and click Acceptable Use Policy and scroll down to the bottom for contact info.

Let’s be real, no one is gonna pay out hundreds to thousands dollars. Where they get the money from and so many # of downloads? It’s too good to be true. There is no money. They make you watch ads but the game developers/ad providers gets paid or even crazier, selling subscriptions! These games are a joke, seriously. They can design app to say “Successful Pay Out!” and probably don’t have a PayPal account to pay out from. Stay away from them, let alone give out your info.

The ones that REALLY pay out, pay small amounts. A few dollars here and there. You can’t make a living off it. Do your research first to see if game is fake or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.