My girocard won't appear in the account when online shopping

esuma
New Community Member

I have a @girocard from Sparkasse that simply cannot be used nearly nowhere online. I was then told that PayPal can link to it and that I could use my girocard account through PayPal for online shopping. I successfully linked it to my account and used it once or twice successfully today. For whatever reason, a few hours later my card didn't show when i logged into my account to make a purchase. The list of accounts & cards connected did not include my Sparkasse bank account, although it was selected as primary account for all transactions including online. I tried adding it again as a new payment method and gave in my account details but it still wouldn't show stating that i am agreeing to a @creditcheck (i don't even know how that's relevant - this is no credit card?) and when i tried to redo it i got a warning stating that this account is already linked.

Does anyone have experience with girocard? I am genuinely lost about this whole thing - I simply do not understand how hard using such a legitimate card can be. I know so many people using PayPal with girocard -I would very much appreciate if someone could explain/show me a solution how to resolve this!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.