Money from refund

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

In August 2020 I had a refund from a supplier, the original transaction was not made on paypal but paid with another credit card before I opened my paypal account. For this refund I gave my paypal account for the refund because I just had opened it. The money has arrived, and I received a mail that the payment was on hold because our company account was new. In the meantime we have certified our credit cards for our payments, so far so good. Now we are in January 2021 and the amount of this August 2020 transaction is no longer on our balance. I checked the transaction history and the three options I have for this transaction are "Ship" "Refund" "Archive". I have clicked on "Ship" to see what happens and now it shows "Track" ! This is not a shipment, it's a refund, why do I have to manage a shipment status ?? Now the question is where is this money, why is it not on our balance account ? Txs

PS: Where is Paypal hotline to send this kind of claim ? I spent 20 minutes trying to find a link where we can contact someone, but no...first time I have to make a request, but you guys have a terrible customer service...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Paypal, are you there ? No customer line, no customer mail support, nothing..that's the poorest service on earth, can you please answer my point ?? Txs

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

When I say refund, it was a refund from a commercial perspective but from a paypal technical process it was a payment received, and put on hold. Now it is nowhere...

Login to Me Too
Solved

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Paypal, are you there ? No customer line, no customer mail support, nothing..that's the poorest service on earth, can you please answer my point ?? Txs

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.