Help with sending money without international payment

Alvin17
New Community Member

Hi um so my card doesn't support international payment and i need to buy something from a foreign site. So how do i use paypal to send the money without activating international payment? ( if there is any way)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Alvin17. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. As a payments processor, PayPal is not able to offer features or services that banks and cards issuers don't make available. If a bank account or card is not enabled by a financial institution to send payments internationally, PayPal can't override that.

However, if your PayPal account is able to hold money in the balance, you may be able to use those funds to pay for a purchase. If the ability to hold money in a balance and use it to pay for purchases is not available to you, the only option remaining is to work with your card issuer to activate your card so it can be used to send payments internationally.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.