Hello why I can't send payments

Rolernuller
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , so I have had this problem for almost 3 days now. I was using paypal just fine but one day when I tried to send money I got this message

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.
>If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

I have contacted customer support and they told me to wait 24 hours, after 24 hours I have tried to send payment but , I get same message again. 

Can someone assist me please, my customers are waiting for me to pay. 😞

Note: In resolution center there is no message , I have no disputes, nobody has charged me back.

I am able to recieve payments, but can't send it, I have tried sending with both Credit card, paypal balance noone of them works.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Rolernuller
Contributor
Contributor
I have found the solution, wait 24 hours before you try to send payment, after 24 hours you should be able to send again. Paypal applies soft locks to accounts if they detect unusual activity, like if you usw VPN for example or someone else acess your account. Try changing password and don't login for exactly 24 hours, if you try to send payment before 24 hour passed it will reset timer and you will have to wait more (don't do this trust me from my own experience)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Rolernuller
Contributor
Contributor
I have found the solution, wait 24 hours before you try to send payment, after 24 hours you should be able to send again. Paypal applies soft locks to accounts if they detect unusual activity, like if you usw VPN for example or someone else acess your account. Try changing password and don't login for exactly 24 hours, if you try to send payment before 24 hour passed it will reset timer and you will have to wait more (don't do this trust me from my own experience)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.