Haven't received payment

foxyandfabulous
Contributor
Contributor

can someone form paypal help me?

i was expecting a payment from Australia, im from South Africa.

i have spoken to my contact who has said the payment has been made on their side, but it seems as though paypal is preventing me from getting my money.

when i click on the link "claim your money" it says that the transaction no longer exists.

please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @foxyandfabulous,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand not having a payment go through can be concerning. In most cases, if a transaction is reflecting as 'no longer exists', it has either not been sent successfully or it could have been cancelled or returned. The best way for you to determine if a payment was completed is by reviewing your PayPal account activity for the specific transaction.

Please visit: How do I receive money through PayPal? This page will give you more details and information on how to receive payments successfully. Additionally, if you are selling an item, please do not send an item before receiving the payment and have confirmed you've received it.

If you need further assistance, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.