Fraudulent Sopping website

Ragdollz20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I purchased 2 items from a shop on Facebook, l paid for 2X Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes, afterwards l checked my transaction trough PayPal for tracking with shipping, but there was none, so l contacted the seller via messanger asking why no tracking details with no response, l then scroll through other people's comments on the items tread to see they were saying it was a scam site, l tried opening a case with them through PayPal but it was automatically closed, I could usually contact PayPal via the phone to sort these things out but not now due to Covid-19, I dont know what else to do to get my money back? Please help!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ragdollz20 

Please tell me that you didn't open an 'unauthorised' case and so negate your buyer protection for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ragdollz20
Contributor
Contributor
No, l dont think so? PayPal are saying l have 108 days before my case is closed, does that help? Im not savvy with all this, l just want to be able to contact PayPal directly about it, is there another method?
Login to Me Too

Dchill18
New Community Member
Oh dear. That’s exactly what I did. Trusted the site because they offered PayPal. I used the unauthorised activity use case to start a conversation. It was slammed shut and now unable to even message PayPal. It’s absolutely changed my trust in this platform.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.