Error message when trying to cancel a recurring payment

VINDICATXRS
New Community Member

I'm trying to cancel a recurring payment for an app I no longer use, but I keep getting an error saying "We’re sorry, we can’t change your payment option right now. Please try again later." every time I try. I don't know how to fix this and I haven't seen anything in the help center that tells me how to. It was through google play and I unlinked paypal from it because of the error, only for it to pop up again when I tried to cancel again.

I'm a student so I can't afford $8 a month for something I don't use, otherwise it'd be fine.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

FortCastle
Contributor
Contributor

FortCastle
Contributor
Contributor

if its from google,, you just go to google help,, and seriously,,, i HAVE NEVER SEEN A help bEING ANY REMOtlly as good as this one,, they ACTUALLY GO streight to your recognised account and search your currently automated payments,, and ask if you want to cancel the automatic,, waow,, i still cant believe it,,, google didnt play around with me when i gone straight on help (searched the ''google Help'' i think its called? on the steam payments automatically linked me to the right thing,, no **bleep** around with you

(weird usually i can trust paypal,, this is the first time they disrepected me or failed simplicity or efficiency or,, failed anything towards me,,, reallllllllllly hope this isnt a begining pattern,, ill try live in denial for as long as i can,, and try ignoring this,,, this helping forum tho,,, that would make two major failure from them ugh denial

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.