Ebay Checkout Problem using Paypal

Swampfox16
New Community Member

I have a relatively new account and I'm trying to make a large purchase after I won a bid on Ebay.  My account shows no limitations and I've confirmed that my accounts with the bank are good to go.  On checkout when I select Paypal it lets me log in but resets back to the checkout screen never giving me the option to select a card or account to use.  I've used this account numerous times for smaller purchases but this is a 10k plus transaction.  

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe you should call or write to PayPal support to raise your limits per single purchase.

The other way is to check out by credit card directly. Ebay accept them. Try contact the seller if ebay can't help. He could offer direct credit card payment.

And write to ebay customer support about this too. Large bids, more attention and care from their side.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Swampfox16 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-maximum-amount-i-can-send-with-my-paypal-acc...

£10,000 limit per transaction as per link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.