Delayed credit funds

Nyanginja
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team, kindly assist me. I was to receive some good amount of money from an online business which was invoiced on 28th May 2021 but till now , there is nothing in my account . What is up ? Kindly assist

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Nyanginja. Not seeing an expected payment arrive in your PayPal account is a definite concern. However, if there is no transaction in your Activity, then no money was sent to you. As soon as a payment is sent from one PayPal account and it is processed, a transaction will appear in the recipient's account in their Activity. PayPal does not wait or refrain from adding a transaction to a recipient's Activity. The absence of a transaction in a recipient's PayPal account means a payment has yet to be sent.

If an invoice was submitted to a buyer/sender, the invoice would show a status of Paid if a payment was sent and there would be a corresponding transaction for any payment. My best recommendation is that you review any invoice in your Activity to see the status and consult with the buyer/sender who was supposed to pay the invoice to see what they can tell you.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.