Can't send kid money.

cs604
Contributor
Contributor

I can't send my kid money. I've had my acct. for 15 years. I was able to send my other kid money about 1 week ago. Any help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi cs604, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you are unable to send money on your PayPal account. What error message do you receive when trying to send the payment? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

cs604
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried again today as a test with just $5.00 and it went through. Go figure huh? It was giving me an error message saying something like " An error has occurred. Please contact customer service." C.S. was so aggravating that if I talk about it I will literally get another migraine, so let's just say that PayPal has NO C.S. department that is of help to anyone. 

I've never had a problem sending $$ to business's, ever. Both my kids are in college and I need to send them $$ a lot of times now and this has happened before when I tried to send my son money. And like what just happened above with my daughter after a couple of days and uncountable attempts it just went through. I've made up my mind to just cut ties with PayPal after 15 years and send money through my PNC banks POP money option.

The NEED to take care of my children take precedence over the convenience of "one-touch check out" for crap I really just WANT.

Thank you for reaching out to me and offering your help!

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

do they have bank accounts?

try adding a credit card,if you have not done so already

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.