Can't receive money according to my created invoice

MJ072
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have sent invoice to have refund from seller. But they can't send money by Paypal according to below error: This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their site. To make this payment, go to their site and follow their instructions, or send them an email asking how to do this. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MJ072 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Mongolia.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

However that should not stop you getting any refund and if its within 180 days then all the seller has to do is click on your transaction in his paypal account and click on the refund option at the bottom of that details page, then it would auto go back to your card that you used to fund the purchase with.

If its past 180 days then sadly its unlikely they can refund via paypal as you can't recieve payments in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MJ072 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Mongolia.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

However that should not stop you getting any refund and if its within 180 days then all the seller has to do is click on your transaction in his paypal account and click on the refund option at the bottom of that details page, then it would auto go back to your card that you used to fund the purchase with.

If its past 180 days then sadly its unlikely they can refund via paypal as you can't recieve payments in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.