Can't pay to a site in USA - PayPal keep bouncing me back to login page with no errors

TheNess
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to purchase from www.carters.com.

I'm not a US citizen, but I have someone I want to ship to with US address (in Texas).

When I click on the 'PayPal pay now' button it first ask me to login to PayPal with US address. It just ask username and password so I login.

I am then redirected to a form to fill in shipping address. I provide all the details (using address in Texas) and when I click 'Continue' I get redirected again to a login page, this time its a standard PayPal login. I click continue (my browser remembers my credentials) and then it says "processing" for few seconds (no errors), and redirect me back to the shipping address form, with empty fields. This loops goes on forever, it just redirect me back and forth to the login page.

EDIT: nevermind not sure why but if I do regular checkout and only when choosing payment method I pick PayPal instead of credit card (after providing address to the site itself), it works.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.