Can't make payments

hamzaamer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am unable to make payments right now.

I haven't used my PayPal account in some time, but right now I am unable to make a payment for some reason.

I still have my credit card linked to this account.

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hamzaamer
Contributor
Contributor

Last time I made a payment was in March and it worked just fine. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @hamzaamer

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand from your message that you are unable to complete payments and you haven't used your account for a while. I can see how this can be frustrating. Payments can often be blocked or declined for different reasons. We decline some of them to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity or if there is a restriction on the account. Please check on the Resolution Center to see if the account is in good standing. I would also recommend you make sure that your PayPal account is verified by confirming your card. Here you can find the instructions for card confirmation: www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1565. If the issue is persisting I would suggest you simply try the payment at a later time.

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

hamzaamer
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @PayPal_Chiara for your response.

I have no outstanding issues in the Resolution Center.

I have been in contact with the PayPal team.

Last update they provided was they will escalate my case to immediate action. That was a couple of days ago.

Apparently, my account is on hold, but I don't understand exactly why.

I have provided some proof documents, and hopefully the issues will be resolved since I am gonna need this account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.