Can't do transactions

Mashoob
New Community Member

Dears sir,

I'm try to do transaction but sir system showing is error below.

"We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment."

Thank you...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Mashoob,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear your payment was declined. From the message you received, it sounds like the card issuer declined the payment. When this happens, you can attempt to switch payment methods to fund the transaction. We also recommend reaching out to your card issuer to see if they have more information. If you have any other questions, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.