CLAIMED FUNDS NOT SHOWING IN WALLET

FREEFOXGEN
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email about funds sent to my account.  I clicked the CLAIM button and was told the funds are now available to use.  However, the wallet balance still shows zero.  

Where are the funds?

I have a confirmed email address.  Checked that already.

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @FREEFOXGEN,

Thanks for reaching out with your concern. From the details provided, it sounds like you've already taken the necessary steps to claim your payment but it still hasn't posted to your balance. In order to resolve this, we recommend getting in touch with the person who sent the payment to make sure that the payment still shows as completed from their end. If the payment hasn't been completed yet, they can simply cancel it and resend it. If the payment shows as completed, then you'll want to contact customer service directly for assistance. Customer support can be reached by visiting the "Contact" page found at the bottom of the PayPal website. We also have support available through Twitter direct message and Facebook instant message. 

- Derrick

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @FREEFOXGEN,

Thanks for reaching out with your concern. From the details provided, it sounds like you've already taken the necessary steps to claim your payment but it still hasn't posted to your balance. In order to resolve this, we recommend getting in touch with the person who sent the payment to make sure that the payment still shows as completed from their end. If the payment hasn't been completed yet, they can simply cancel it and resend it. If the payment shows as completed, then you'll want to contact customer service directly for assistance. Customer support can be reached by visiting the "Contact" page found at the bottom of the PayPal website. We also have support available through Twitter direct message and Facebook instant message. 

- Derrick

Login to Me Too

Mohomad
New Community Member
Chip up
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.