Bank Account

Skyzz1
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, sometimes when I want to pay for something it only says "Choose payment method" but I linked and confirmed my bank account
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Skyzz1,

Thank you for your post! It sounds like you have a bank linked to the account, but you're being asked to choose a payment method. Typically, if you see this method, it indicates your preferred funding source may not be fully confirmed. If you haven't received deposits from us to your bank, this could be the issue. You can see more information about confirming a bank here

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

repikwerdna1
New Community Member

yeah im getting them same problem i cant use my linked AND confirmed back account to send money....its so frustrating.. it just says choose a payment method and my bank is not on the list .....so then i punch in ALL my info AGAIN to link again....I CANT USE MY ACCOUNT AT ALL

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hello, thanks for posting in our Community. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with your account. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity.
We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.