2 small deposit do not come my payonner

Arman_Ali
Contributor
Contributor
When I try link my new account I do.no receive no payments in my account have waited for a 2 days.now and still nothing account details are all.correct and every just no codes is there another way to l...
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

StAita
Contributor
Contributor

mine eventually showed up on my banks list, it took a few days which is much longer than i had expected it to

you might give it another day just in case or you could try some of the help centers suggested ways to expedite that process

if all else fails you could probably contact support, probably tuesday; monday is a holiday in the US, I don't know where paypals employees are but I think they work standard hours. I got a response at around noon EST on a weekday for what it's worth.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StAita 

Paypal does not support payoneer as I have already said and the OP is not in the U.S but has a paypal account from Cyprus.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arman_Ali 

Paypal does not support Payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.