Return to Merchant error

shobhitdua
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I integrated paypal express checkout with my shopify account, but when I try checking out it says return to merchant and directs me back to the website.
Also, pay as a guest option isn't there, it first asks to log into paypal.
Have a glance at the attached images.
Please Help ASAP
It's very important for me.
Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.03.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.03.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.03.02 PM.png

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Grave
Contributor
Contributor
i get the same error, and i can't buy what i want, it gives me the merchant error, if somebody could help me, i would be thankful.
Login to Me Too

Ed_snowden

Sorry I am not a seller friend,

But as a buyer;

I always get this when buying from AliExpress ONLY. I have no idea WHY they stick this lousy return to merchant pop-up and make me change machines. (Probably cannot fingerprint my machines' canvas)

After all the hassle of logging in name password, to Paypal pop-up from the Ali checkout , getting a text message on my phone to verify who I am, and entering it to Paypal pop-up, etc etc......RETURN TO MERCHANT !!!!!!  NO SALE !!!!

I have tried THREE separate computers and all the same... ONLY way to complete purchase through Paypal, is with my 'clean-install' Win 10 , no blockers, no fingerprinting resistance,  Javascript enabled,  nothing blocking, Laptop from their PRYING data collection / analytics / tracking. Then wiping their dirty hidden left-behinds. after actually completing the Purchase  DISGUSTING !!!  I am SICK of companies who STEAL my Data.and profit from it,  without giving me any benefit whatsoever. How DARE they ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.