Pending Partner Onboarding Transactions issue with some e-commerce platforms

Gdauphin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal has noticed through reports from a very small number of e-commerce platforms and shopping carts offering PayPal that some Merchants signing up or linking their existing PayPal account via the providers platform, may have had some transactions remain “Pending Partner Onboarding” even after the Merchant has successfully provided all additional business information requested by PayPal.

PayPal has implemented a fix for this issue, and previously pending eligible transactions are being released automatically.

This issue only impacted a small number of e-commerce platforms and is not related to the providers implementation of PayPal.

Transactions held pending for other reasons are not applicable to this issue. 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

The payment from Website Payments Standard does not reflect in the PayPal dashboard even the payment is made successfully. Due to which the payment does not get completed and it returns pending as status in the response and the order is never fulfilled. I am trying to investigate but nothing is getting me through. Need help urgently.

This is the response which we get:

[payment_status] => Pending [pending_reason] => unilateral

Login to Me Too

Crankshaw

Crankshaw
Can you make this to work perfect
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do not take the advice of @gsoffice993 .

That number may well be scam and you should never use numbers posted on this forum. Always scroll down and click on contact us bottom of paypals pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Post of @gsoffice993 has now been removed by the moderators with the potentially fake number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emmanuelruina63
Contributor
Contributor
I still didnt see the trasaction ammount in my dashboard.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.