How to Pay Using pay with venmo?

Chandra_M
Contributor
Contributor

As a US merchant, I've integrated PayPal into my platform and enabled the option to pay with Venmo. However, despite having the Venmo payment button visible, I'm uncertain about how to proceed with making payments using Venmo within the PayPal system.

Could someone please provide detailed guidance on how US merchants can facilitate payments using Venmo within the PayPal platform? Specifically, I'm interested in understanding the necessary steps to link my Venmo account, configure payment settings, and ensure a seamless payment experience for my customers.

Any insights, best practices, or step-by-step instructions would be immensely helpful. I'm eager to leverage Venmo alongside PayPal to enhance the payment options available to my customers.

Screenshot_39.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_John

Hi @Chandra_M 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Community.

The "Venmo is working!" notification you received when testing in sandbox confirms that the integration is successful and will continue to work successfully on your live site with live Venmo credentials. There is not currently a way to create a full feature sandbox Venmo account like the sandbox PayPal accounts available in your PayPal developer dashboard.    

Sincerely,
John
MTS
PayPal

If you found this post helpful, please give it a kudos or accept it as a solution so it can help others with a similar question.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.