Authorization being forced prior to Paypal Button becoming available.

Sinvention
Contributor
Contributor

Using OC 3.0.3.2 and most current version of Paypal Checkout Integration extension.
During checkout, an Authorize form is appearing prior to the Paypal button becoming available (see attached .jpg).
This only occurs during actual checkout. It does not appear on the Shopping Cart page PP button or on the Product page button.
This same Authorize form is also inserting a large amount of spacing below it.
Then the GooglePay button and Advanced Card CC Form are shown far below and are not greyed out.
This seems very awkward, creates a very long page, and disrupts the flow of checking out by forcing a customer to enter CC details twice, and/or before they can login into their PP account.

Can I make this go away and not occur?
I assume it is the PP extension creating it as any other chosen method of payment does not cause it to appear.
It happens whether I have the "Advanced Cards" feature in the PP extension turned on or off.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

authorize_issue1.jpg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Sinvention
Contributor
Contributor

I also have found suspicious iFrame code when I inspected the source code of the Authorize form.

This is not my URL.

Please also see attached .jpgauthorize_iframe.jpg

Login to Me Too

Sinvention
Contributor
Contributor

Found the malicious code being inserted into the PP extension by my GDPR extension.
Devs have been notified. Solution has been implemented.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, thanks for flagging this. Which Dev's are working on this, OpenCart Dev teams? 

Login to Me Too

Sinvention
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. You're welcome. The devs of the GDPR extension not OC devs. Nothing to do with OC directly, thankfully.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.