Wish Contexlogic Pty Ltd and Pay Pal

johnoft
Contributor
Contributor

WISH and Contextlogic Pty Ltd I brought an electric Bike from a seller on wish for $459< PAY PAL  the money was paid direct into Contextlogic Account. I  received a small plastic package with the tracking Number I was given for the bike on the package, inside the package was $3.00 chain necklace posted from postage Office Box 6431 Alexandria NSW . I have emailed Contextlogic asking where is my bike that Pay Pal had paid $459 into your account and asking for my $459  to be returned. I sent ContextIogic and PAY PAL photos of the plastic package with tracking number on the package plus photo of neck lace inside  instead of the bike PAY PAL had paid them the $459 fore, as yet I have not received my money returned and after almost 2 weeks PAY PAL was still waiting for guilty party to return there email asking about the Bike They had paid them $459 for.  I contacted wish HELP and SUPPORT sent them photos as proof of Seller Scamming there CUSTOMERS. I received an email from WISH telling me they were Sorry for my trouble and hoped I had better shopping experience in FUTURE. WHAT can any you pay with PAY PAL thinking you money safe as PAY PAL would help getting you money refunded but NOTHING as yet. From what I read this is NOT the first time this has happened between WISH Contextlogic Pty Ltd and Pay Pal John   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.