SYNCB/PPC

Temp20220222z
New Community Member

I received an alert that SYNCB/PPC closed an account and my credit score decreased. I understand it is a company that took over PayPal credit cards, but I haven't used a PP credit card for many years. How can I resolve this? Or is it with the bother?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Temp20220222z,

I'm sorry you're encountering this issue. We'd recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit using their contact information listed here, https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/promotional-financing

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Smidd1
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone done this and did it work???
Login to Me Too

swill01
Contributor
Contributor

Why is there no resolution to this? I just found out it happened again..... I'll be cancelling my account. There are plenty of other services out there that don't do hard inquiries on your credit.

Login to Me Too

Jon1515
New Community Member
I will be doing the same thing, they have a really bad service going for themselves now. I have always paid my account in full, this month I didn’t and they reported me. What a bunch of scumbags I will paying the remaining balance this month and closing it. Better off sticking with AMEX they are upfront and much more honest.
Login to Me Too

Deedee19
New Community Member
I am so angry right now I have a negative inquiry on my credit report from what is apparently PayPal from an a guy that that was apparently opened YEARS ago that I have never used ... they have decreased my available balance which affected my credit score wtf is going on here I have never used a pay pal credit card
Login to Me Too

rickcasebeer
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. My credit was decreased from $5000 to $1500. I'll be ending this line of credit. 

Login to Me Too

jcvolcano
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to contact syncb/ppc again,

I had a fraudulent account setup in my name.  I reached out to syncb/ppc and they cleared it months ago, but my credit score took a huge dive and I can never get in touch with the company.  Very frustrated.....  Still shows on my credit report.....  ON PHONE FOR EVER!!!!!  

urg

Login to Me Too

YogaMamaMc
Contributor
Contributor
I just discovered the same thing. Did you ever get it resolved? If so, how?? I’m so upset and annoyed.
Login to Me Too

licitati
New Community Member

It has been a year since the original post and I just found a closed SYNCB/PPC account on my credit report, reducing my total available credit when you count against accounts with balances. Did anyone have success in resolving this issue? How did you resolve it, please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.