Scam or real deal?

RaulEBraga
Contributor
Contributor

There are some advertising that states if you play some games you can earn money that is deposited in the paypal account. Is this correct or is a scam? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RaulEBraga 

Research the games before you play them. There are “scram or not” type game vids to show if a game is a scam or not. Once you see them you’ll see what a scam/joke some of these game apps are. Especially those who promise to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars and make you watch ads or rack up a significant amount in a couple of minutes.

Not affiliated with them but try Mistplay, they pay modest amounts but at least you don’t waste your time on a wild goose chase for money that’s not gonna be paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RaulEBraga 

Research the games before you play them. There are “scram or not” type game vids to show if a game is a scam or not. Once you see them you’ll see what a scam/joke some of these game apps are. Especially those who promise to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars and make you watch ads or rack up a significant amount in a couple of minutes.

Not affiliated with them but try Mistplay, they pay modest amounts but at least you don’t waste your time on a wild goose chase for money that’s not gonna be paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RaulEBraga
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks mate, I appreciate your answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.