Paypal not able to understand simple English

Alicesusan
Contributor
Contributor

I have written to Paypal several times to complain about something but even though the complaint is written in very plain and simple English when they do answer they do not seem able to understand and are replying about something else entirely - something about which there is not even an issue. They have sent me many messages just today but not a single one actually responds to my messages. My hands are hurting from typing and it's made me feel ill. The last message was entitled FINAL RESPONSE but it does not address my complaint at all but another transaction about which there is no issue. What is the matter with them and what can I do about this?  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Freebrth

I usually type in "Human Please" ... and it will direct me to an actual assistant (instead of the AI asst). You'll have to wait in line, which can be long minutes or hours ..... but you'll get to a person in the end. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alicesusan 

Because likely a virtual assistance computer is replying, not a human.

Try calling customer service which might have a computer answering at first, request an agent when you can:

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us

Drill down to the closest issue you’re having and click “Call Us” after the “This information might help” box or scroll down to click “Call Us” option after the list of “Common Issues”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

David6080
Contributor
Contributor
Pleas me acont still hawe andre people
Login to Me Too
Solved

Freebrth

I usually type in "Human Please" ... and it will direct me to an actual assistant (instead of the AI asst). You'll have to wait in line, which can be long minutes or hours ..... but you'll get to a person in the end. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.