Funds not reflecting in Paypal balance

Debduti
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email saying I have received funds from a person I will be sending some stuff to. But the payment is not reflecting in my primary account. I realised,I had not confirmed my email address,so I went back to the old email that had the confirm email link,clicked the linked and confirmed. Since then,it has been 8 hrs and the payment has not yet reflected in the Activities. Help!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Debduti

Check what it says next to the transaction in the senders account, they may have had a cancel option and cancelled the payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Debduti
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks very much for your reply. From my understanding ,the sender does not have a PP account,she sent money to my paypal.me using her credit card. I do not know how I can check the transaction on her end.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Debduti

If she doesn't have a Paypal account then how can she pay you via your Paypal.me link???

From Paypals paypal.me FAQ...........

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/pages/faqs?locale.x=en_GB&country.x=GB

Do people need Paypal accounts to send me money.

Yes. And we can help them get set up. It’s always free to create a PayPal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Debduti
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry,noob Paypal user here. I talked to her and she said she did pay using her Paypal account ,using her card,and that the amount has been debited from her bank. Is there a way I can check the transaction on her end?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.