Fees

Allincleaning
New Community Member

Hi,

We are small business and fees can make a difference and we noticed that some customers no matter how much they pay the fee is always $0.50 while the others customers fees are % of sale amount..

Could someone tell me how it is done ? Hot to pay just $0.50 per transaction.. couple of customers asked about it and we are curios too 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Allincleaning wrote:

Hi,

We are small business and fees can make a difference and we noticed that some customers no matter how much they pay the fee is always $0.50 while the others customers fees are % of sale amount..

Could someone tell me how it is done ? How to pay just $0.50 per transaction.. couple of customers asked about it and we are curious too 

Thank you

If you get paid, say, through certain third parties' products or services, such as an invoicing app, it is something called PayPal Business Payments. The customer has to fund their payments by eCheck or their PayPal Balance. The PayPal Business Payment fee is currently being offered to select third-party partners as approved by PayPal and only through third parties' products or services (not by PayPal directly) in limited product lines. Of course, you know PayPal is not going to offer this arrangement freely to just anyone.

This, that is why some payments you are receiving have the 50 cent fee and some has the standard PP fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.