Negative balance. Can’t find a way to fix that

Stefank99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. I got negative balance on my PayPal and my account got limited for some reason. Now I’m unable to solve the negative balance issue. I tried adding money and I got a pop up saying PayPal couldn’t verify my card. I tried having someone PayPal me but it’s not working (I guess because my account is limited) and I really am not sure what I can do now to solve the issues as I’m really starting to worry. I could use any help. Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stefank99 

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function....(not debit card).

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stefank99
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately my PayPal also got limited for some reason so when someone tried to PayPal me it doesn’t allow them. And to make sure my account is not limited anymore I also gotta fix the negative balance. And when I tried adding money it wouldn’t accept my card. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stefank99 

I gave you 4 options and you say you can't use 2 of them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.