my money is on hold and i am not a seller

saifi20054
New Community Member

hello every one,

PayPal just hold my 2 small transactions of money I received from friends. they are considering me seller. but i am not seller kindly guide me how i sort this matter

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saifi20054 

Your friends may have sent you goods and services payment so you'll need to go inside each transaction's details and click "Add Tracking" button, select an order status and ask your friends to click "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release the funds to you.

Train your friends to select "Sending to a friend" payment type under the amount field if they are going to send personal payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saifi20054 

Your friends may have sent you goods and services payment so you'll need to go inside each transaction's details and click "Add Tracking" button, select an order status and ask your friends to click "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release the funds to you.

Train your friends to select "Sending to a friend" payment type under the amount field if they are going to send personal payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

galas
New Community Member

Hello, which order status should be select?

Login to Me Too

KyjuJaeger
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, try order processed
Login to Me Too

Kendall808
Contributor
Contributor
What if you weren’t provided with a tracking number after selecting order processed
Login to Me Too

iiccaayy
What if it is not showing on my transaction list yet? How can I add a tracking button?
Login to Me Too

Krissylowery16
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me and my funds came from the government . froze my account because of it . which sucks because they were advertising getting government payments direct deposited to your paypal and then freeze my account .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.