What damm game pays?

Justalady1
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why these jerk offs can do this to ppl and repeatedly rub our noses in it with these ads of mainly pretty women winning a hell of alot more than they probably don't even need.  Notice the hair, makeup, and those gaming chairs aren't cheap either.  And more than a few times I've seen the same chicky continuously winning..., Sorry for being so lame ppl it sucks , I've been at it for over a couple mos now and game after game they say is lucritive so i download the lucrative ones, haha wtf does lucrative even mean anyways?   A sure winner?   Im a sore loser today, i apologize,   happy new years to the ones out in the world trying to stay healthy,  prayers up to those who are not!  Sincerely  Connie

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Justalady1 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.