UNABLE TO LINK BANK ACCOUNT

VTom
New Community Member

Hi, I've been trying to link my bank account to PayPal, but I keep getting a message that my bank is already linked to too many accounts. Help! I've never linked my bank to PayPal so far, so why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi @VTom,

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking your bank account to a PayPal account. Typically if you're getting the error message that your bank has been linked to too many accounts, it means that it has been linked to one or more PayPal accounts before. Sometimes bank accounts used by multiple people can be used on PayPal by the other bank account holders. At this point, you could either remove the bank account from whichever PayPal account it is linked to, and then add it, or you can link a different bank account to your PayPal account.

I know this may not have been the answer you were hoping for, but I do hope it helps you through this.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.