There's a problem. Right now we're not able to complete this transaction... Error

Bovada424
Contributor
Contributor
My account is a USA verified PayPal with bank debit card attached. I successfully transferred $2.00 instantly to my bank debit card over 24 hours ago. Now when I attempt to transfer any amount that is available in my PayPal Cash Plus balance to my debit card instantly I get the error message above. I've attempted to contact PayPal support via the message system and I am not getting any replies. Can someone in the support please resolve this issue in my account so I am able to withdraw my funds. Starving from the pandemic right now the only money I have currently is in my PayPal account and I thought PayPal would be best to get receive some money today and it turns out that they hold my money without explanation. Thank in advance for your help.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LouSamson
Contributor
Contributor

Any chance this got resolved? Facing the same dilemma now.

Login to Me Too

Dannyruss
Contributor
Contributor
This is frustrating, I have done all that they asked and still can't withdraw my money....
Login to Me Too

pitch2
Contributor
Contributor

Were you sending lots of money back and forth, maybe? Or... are we sure it's an issue with PayPal and not our bank account? I can't see why... man. Worrying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.