Sending money from my bank account to PayPal to offset negative balance

Viertelstein
Contributor
Contributor

My bank account shows insufficient funds to accpet a monthly repeated payment. I tried to follow the advise how to transfer money from my (meanwhile updated) bank account, but whatever I tried, there is always a notificatpaypal.JPGion "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later." ??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Viertelstein,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to you are experiencing issues with your account. If you already have a transfer which is currently processing, this could be why its not allowing you to add money at this time. I would suggest you check your PayPal 'Activity' page for any pending/processing transfers. 

If the pending/processing transfers are then denied, you should be able to try add the funds again.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Viertelstein
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rachel,

There have not been any other pending payments or other things which may create this issue. As you can see on the screenshot there are only 2 repetitive payments.

Meanwhile I got a reply from PAYPAL customer support that I should wait 72 hours and try again.

Hope that will help. Regards, VS

paypal payments.JPG

Login to Me Too

Viertelstein
Contributor
Contributor

That really is to despair. I opened a case on PayPal Help, I was told to wait 72 hours and try again. I asked to keep the case open and what happened after I tried to transfer money today (again in vain)? The same bug and the case was closed already !😫

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.