Hi community! So I just tried to make a purchase on bobs discount furniture. While completing my order it said there was a complication with my PayPal payment and it did not complete my order. However it did take out the money from my PayPal account. Help! What do I do?
What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?
1. Pending (with a clearance date on both Paypal accounts
= Echeque and will clear on approx that date.
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option
= email address spelling error, as that email address is invalid it can't be linked to a Paypal account, so cancel it.
3. Pending/Unclaimed without a cancel option
= email address is valid but not yet linked to a Paypal account. Will time out 30 days post payment if not claimed by someone opening a Paypal account when it may COMPLETE.
4. Payment/Completed or Sent
= you may have to raise a dispute for non receipt if that person won't refund the funds. However if its a family/friends payment then you won't have that option and may have to contact your card issuer if you funded your Paypal payment that way.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation = normally to a company and will complete when they capture the payment and process your order. If they don't it should time out 30 days post payment.
Advice is voluntary. Kudos / Solution appreciated.