Payment Absa bank South Africa

MelChris
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for assisting me earlier today with my account However am battling as I am from South Africa and only have an Absa bank account I was told to get a FNB Non CUStomer profile which I tried by logging on to Www.bfn.co.za But other is nothing saying register I have tried everything A few days ago I linked my Absa bank to PayPal but could not transfer it I had to get an Absa US bank which I did connect and the money was transferred into that account I do not know how I got that US bank on PayPal but the money is out my PayPAl account and It said it has been transfers to my US bank account I do not know what is going on and I do not know how to get help I am so frustrated and I have no customer support team or customer service I can email Does anyone know how I can get hold of customer service please
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MelChris
Contributor
Contributor
I have a screen shot I'm my PayPal account showing that the US bank card is linked to my PayPal account How do I send the screen shot to customer service
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MelChris 

Did you not bother to read what I said in my post and the links?

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Payments/m-p/2816668

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MelChris
Contributor
Contributor
Good day Yes, I did BOTHER to read. Thank you very much But I am not getting it right on the F NB app There is no option mentioned in your mail there. They only have other options I have created an ABSA US BANK and I do not know how to get my money out of that account or to with draw it From that account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.