PayPal funds not transferring to Prepaid PayPal card.

mitzer
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using my PayPal prepaid Mastercard for years, transferring funds from my PayPal account on to the card. Now (for four days) I am unable to transfer. I have spoken to reps who have no answers. I've been on hold for HOURS and I've been hung up on. I've been nothing but polite to everyone I've spoken to so it's not like I've been nasty and demanding. I just CANNOT get any help. Has anyone else had a problem like this and if you did how did you get it resolved? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vfwlady
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me as well on 4/15/21, and as of today (4/18/21) is still an issue. While I was able to use the PayPal instant transfer option to send money to my prepaid card, I had to pay a 1% fee to do so.  PayPal Prepaid said the issue is coming from PayPal, and not from them. Hope someone sorts this out, as I refuse to pay $5 a month for a prepaid card that I also have to pay to send money to.  Might as well cancel it if this is not resolved soon.  

Login to Me Too

mitzer
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Sorry you're having this problem too. I got so aggravated after five days of getting the run around that I closed my prepaid account. Customer service is absolutely horrible. I am going to get another card and start all over. It's a hassle but I don't know what else to do with all the idiots I've dealt with. Prepaid blames PayPal and PayPal blames prepaid. Who knows! Hope you get some help soon. Thanks for answering my post. Take care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.