PayPal Balance keeps showing $0.00

iulikdn
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, so I've sent my partner $50.00 on PayPal on 3rd of July, today is 16th of July and her balance is still $0.00, when I look in my recent activity from my account, it shows to me that I have, in fact, sent her the $50.00, yet when she checks from her account, it's showing her that I've sent her $0.00. Can someone please help me with this? I've heard about a bug 9 months ago about a similar problem but it was getting fixed in about 2-3 days, it's been 2 weeks now and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's the first time I've used PayPal to send money to someone, I hope the money isn't lost.

IMG_20210716_022615_087.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iulikdn 

Did she have a negative balance at all on her account for that amount when you sent the funds so it would cancel it out?

OR

is she in another country and has not added the currency you sent to her paypal wallet.

OR

has she verified/confirmed her email address / not got any account limitations and is in a country that can receive paypal payments? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iulikdn
Contributor
Contributor

No, her balance was 0.00, my country does accept USD and her account is verified, I searched everywhere and I can't seem to find a way to fix this, she has her ID and her credit card connected to the account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.