Missing amount in Summary

heyheilly
Contributor
Contributor

First of all I'm from Honduras, just in case that's relevant to the problem.

The thing is, I haven't had my PayPal account for long, and there's not many transactions. Last month I made a purchase on Target, but it was a preorder. When I preordered the item, it was worth $X, and PayPal placed the balance on hold. Just before the item was released, though, Target dropped the price by $2, so they ended up charging $X-2. The receipt says "Partial refund - $2" I'm having another problem with PayPal regarding a payment I received via eCheck that hasn't cleared out, but just in case I took the liberty to add up all my transactions. (Like I said before, there's not many so it wasn't tedious). The problem is I'm missing $2.14 (I checked several times)

I know it's not much and I'm not in the mood to start a war for $2.14 but I am curious to know if it has something to do with Target's partial refund. To my knowledge refunds take 3-5 days to process but it's been nearly 2 weeks since Target charged the discounted price. The transaction was made with my PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.