Jordan1

Rawan123
New Community Member
I can't transfer my money to the bank, I transferred 1000 dollars a month ago and now I can't please help as soon as possible
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Rawan123,

The PayPal Community welcomes you!

Having an issue with accessing the funds from your account would certainly be concerning and I'm sorry! If you have been able to withdraw to that bank via your PayPal account before, it is best to check if you have any email messages regarding a problem with your bank. If you do not have any reason to believe there's a problem with the bank account, it would be good to review your Resolution Center for any account limitations. Once an account is limited, certain actions may be blocked until the account is resolved.

If neither of those tips help your situation, I recommend reaching out to PayPal customer service. You can do so by logging in, navigating to the Contact page at the bottom and selecting from the available option at that time. You may also consider contacting customer service via Facebook or Twitter:
- Send a Facebook private message: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

- Send a direct message or tag @AskPayPal for Twitter.

I hope you find a resolution soon!

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.