I transfered a payment sent to me through paypal to my debt card and it won't show up.

Dubxvenom
Contributor
Contributor
So its now been an hour and 22 minutes and still no luck my debit card has nothing on it after I transfered the money too it and was told to wait 30 minutes. I'm new to this and have no idea whats going on it was 12 bucks but yeah was hoping to find some answers. Just to be clear it does say the transaction was completed but I still have no money on my debit card
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Dubxvenom
Contributor
Contributor
Its honestly sad how many "helpers" view this post and don't try to help it is the same issue on another person's post who had the same issue he got no reply...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dubxvenom 

You have never helped anyone so how do you know those helpers were not just looking for answers as you are?

And as for helpers you do realise that we give up our time to log on to answer posts to help someone do you?

If you want advice always best to ask politely.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dubxvenom
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry I'm just frustrated I couldn't figure it out so when I tried fifteen times the transaction failed and it over drafted my debit card 15 dollars.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dubxvenom 

ok, firstly withdrawals to debit cards are always glitchy in my opinion which is why I always wait a bit longer and withdraw to a bank account.

However it seems that the 'instant' withdrawal option in the U.S has been playing up from the number of posts on this forum recently.

Completed just means Paypal have completed your request to transfer the funds, it does not mean the funds are in your bank account as paypal would have no way of knowing when that happens. 

The funds will either complete after a few hours OR bounce back to your balance (hopefully the former).

Just to check.......

Have you withdraw funds via the card option before?

Did you confirm the card with the 4 digit code after adding it?

Is the billing address of your card exactly the same as your Paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.