How to see my bank account details on paypal

KyryloG
New Community Member

I have withdrew money from my paypal to bank account. Paypal said that transfer is completed, but I can't see money on my bank account. I cant check bank details in my "Wallet" also. I afraid of maybe I did any mistake while I was adding my bank. How can I see my bank details on paypal? I can only see the last 4 characters of my account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KyryloG,

I'm sorry to hear that your withdrawal has not shown up in your bank account yet. Bank transfer time frames vary by country and by method of transfer, but they are not immediate even once the status is listed as completed. The completed status indicates that the steps are completed by PayPal. The transfer of the funds involves other institutions as well.

It is not possible to see your bank account number in your PayPal account. This is a security measure meant to protect your information. If the account has been successfully confirmed, the account number listed would be correct.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ZsoltRostas
New Community Member

You can't see your own bank account number, that sounds like a joke really. And the only way is to make sure which one works is to try one if it goes through or not!? I'm sure it's not just 12 people facing this issue.

Login to Me Too

ladyxine
Contributor
Contributor

To PayPal: It's fine that you cover up the whole account number on the profile but allow us to check everything to make sure it goes to the correct account. Don't you feel anxious where your hard worked money would go to?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.