How to change the card currency?

andriis
Contributor
Contributor

My card has expired and now I have added a new card to my account and now all payments by this card are charged in UAH (the local currency for my country). The problem is that the card itself is in USD and now I'm suffering because of the duplicated currency conversion. The previous card was also in USD and it was charged in USD always. How do I configure my Paypal account to charge the new card in USD? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @andriis,

Thank you for visiting the Community. I'm sorry if the card currency has caused you any trouble! For further assistance, I would recommend getting in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message. Good luck, I hope this can be sorted out soon!

Thanks,

- Celeste 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @andriis,

Thank you for visiting the Community. I'm sorry if the card currency has caused you any trouble! For further assistance, I would recommend getting in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message. Good luck, I hope this can be sorted out soon!

Thanks,

- Celeste 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.