Extremely unhelpful customer service PayPal representatives

CidRaines
New Community Member

I've been having issues adding money to my PayPal account from my bank account and was given the wrong information 3 times by 3 different customer service representatives. I have never seen such incompetency in customer service before. 

The first rep (Angel) told me I won my eBay dispute when that information is not available to them in full detail. 

The second rep (Frantz or Fritz) had an attitude and told me that it was my bank that was not authorizing the transfer. 

The third (Cherry Ann) wasted much of my time and directed me to email technical support. 

None of these answers provided were correct. Not only is PayPal hard to reach with their long wait times, but their staff is extremely disorganized, unprofessional and innacurate. What upsets me the most is that this is time I will never get back. My issue has still not been resolved. 

I will never recommend PayPal to anybody and will avoid using PayPal whenever I can. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jpc1205
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I get different answers from different reps for the same issue and based on the answers I got,unknowingly they are contradicting what is written on Paypal's FAQ's and TOS! Either they have very poor product knowledge,or Paypal is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.