Error transferring to bank with VoIP phone

Janiefk
New Community Member
I have money in my account I am trying to transfer to my bank account. When I get to the last step the screen says there is an extra verification step and that I'll receive a text. No text is received, and a message pops up that says unable to verify, and the transaction is never initiated. I suspect it's bc I have a VoIP type phone number (Republic Wireless). Anyone know how to resolve this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Janiefk

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're having trouble while withdrawing funds. In this situation, I would recommend you to check the resolution center if you've received any notification regarding account status. If yes, please follow the details and complete the process. If not, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the contact option on our website for further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.