Add another bank account

thuanphan
Contributor
Contributor

I successfully added my bank account, but I would like to add another one with different currency. I created Paypal account in my home country and now I move to another country. Hence, I would like to withdraw money into my UK bank account. How can I do that? Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @thuanphan,
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand you are moving to a different country and you would like to withdraw in a different currency to your new bank account. When you move to another country, you need to close your old PayPal account and create a new one using your new address. As PayPal is country-specific and available functionalities can differ from one country to another. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the currency for bank account withdrawals. Bank account withdrawals are processed in the local currency of the account. 

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @thuanphan,
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand you are moving to a different country and you would like to withdraw in a different currency to your new bank account. When you move to another country, you need to close your old PayPal account and create a new one using your new address. As PayPal is country-specific and available functionalities can differ from one country to another. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the currency for bank account withdrawals. Bank account withdrawals are processed in the local currency of the account. 

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.