Account On hold

Weddyann
Contributor
Contributor
My account was on hold since May. When can I transfer my account to my bank account so I can use it.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Weddyann 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nicholasking89
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous!!! I've been going thru the same thing with PayPal, I have 700$ in my account, they keep restoring the account, than advising me to wait a certain time than re try my withdrawal of my funds to either my debit card or to send it to a family member or friend so it can be withdrawn for me, but the second I attempt the things THEY ADVISED me to do it automatically by itself re imitates the account, than I have to call them back and stay on the phone for ANOTHER hour just to get the limitations removed again, get told instructions JUST for it to happen yet once again. this is ridiculous

all I want is MY money that I earned not PayPal so I can feed my wife and children. they told me to wait 24-72 hours than to attempt the withdrawal but I honestly have very high doubts it'll work. PayPal isn't a bank nor a financial institution

I do not know why they think they can hold peoples money. I literally asked for my account to be closed permanently and they refused? are you serious? PayPal really needs to step up their game because the second I get MY HARD EARNED money out that account is being closed and never EVER used or opened a day in my life and ill make sure to let family and friends know of this AMAZINGGGG experience I had with PayPal, a money EXCHANGING* (not bank) service, not a bank or Financial institution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Weddyann
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for the info. The money on hold was my daughter's salary . I just can't understand what kind of policy does Paypal have but I don't think holding an account for withdrawal is nonsense, that hardcearn money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Weddyann 

The legality of the hold is in paypals user agreement.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.