7 days of verification to receive the money?

Astridbjtt
Contributor
Contributor

''You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.''

I really dont understand what it means exactly. Ive sold an digital item for $150 and it went on hold. Ive verifiedd it and now they gave me this msg. Did i already verified it by confirming it? Or the buyer should confirm it as well? Btw, today ive sold anothe item, but this time for $5 and the money went on hold as well. Is this a pattern? What should I do now? Should i want the 7 days and the money will appear in my balance or should i do anything else?

Add info: this msg appears when i go to paypal and click on it. It shows that the transaction is pending and on hold, but when i click on it it shows only on hold

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Astridbjtt 

Has the buyer verified?? If they have done ie confirmed receipt of item then its 7 days, if they haven't then its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Astridbjtt
Contributor
Contributor
they havent done nothing and the payment went to my balance in 7 days
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Astridbjtt 

excellent then the buyer must have ticked confirm receipt on their paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.